The admission process is simplified
- As the first step, parents have to fill the school registration form . This form is available online on our school website as well as at the school reception.
- In the next step the registered applicants will receive a welcome message from the school with the details of date and time for one on one interaction of parents with the admission incharge.
- Parents are requested to report to the school reception on the given date & time for counselling session.
- The admission fee, the Quarterly tuition fee along with Annual charges has to be submitted in the School office via cheque/ demand draft.
Understated document list will be required for the admission procedure.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the student.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Adahar card of the parent and the ward.
- Transfer certificate (class1 onwards)
- Previous class report card (class 4th onwards )